so kiss me and smile for me
-I AM-

280187

An aQuarian . travelling sets me free . reading and writing are my passion . so is language . music and TV are my soul support . i dream... alot . but the beckon of reality holds me firm . i want to embark on a journey around the world . join me.

-I LOVE-


- Good Food
- Good Wine
- Good Music
- Good Books
- Good Dramas

-I WANT-

* more & more shoes!
* more & more clothes!
* more & more bags!
* Endless Supply of Food
* Endless Supply of Happiness
* Endless Supply of Love
* Endless Supply of $$$
* Walk the world

CONNECTIONS

My Photo Journal
Wen Lin
Elinn's Blog
Elinn's Photo Journal
Xiao Fan
Nora
Max
Da Bao.
Xiao Cons
Shaune
Dee

CONNECTING


FAVOURITES

Westlife (U.K)
Westlife (China)
Westlife Forum
Jolin
Threadless


Friday, April 21, 2006

Sighs~ so much has happened since the last 48 hours. I really dunno wad to write. I thought I had caused this to happen. But when it finally happened... I realised my misery. Perhaps it was really my fault. But I am still sore about not having a chance to redeem myself. Why can't I have at least a chance?
Anyways... thanks to all those who have been there for me. Even though it can't matches the person in question:


- Wen Lin (Big thanks darling, for the forest and tree theory)
- Elinn (Thanks darling, for the fish and sea theory... Love u too)
- Felix (Thanks for worrying abt me & trying to make me kan kai yi dian)
- Anthony (Thanks for listening to me blabbering abt the whole thing and for worrying tt i'll commit suicie... no worries... i won't... =) )
- Hui Sher (Thanks for juz being there and listening to the whole thing too)
- Alvin (You're always still the best... =) )
- Fiona (You rocks... thanks a million)



JAC.jac

- 5:33 PM