so kiss me and smile for me
-I AM-

280187

An aQuarian . travelling sets me free . reading and writing are my passion . so is language . music and TV are my soul support . i dream... alot . but the beckon of reality holds me firm . i want to embark on a journey around the world . join me.

-I LOVE-


- Good Food
- Good Wine
- Good Music
- Good Books
- Good Dramas

-I WANT-

* more & more shoes!
* more & more clothes!
* more & more bags!
* Endless Supply of Food
* Endless Supply of Happiness
* Endless Supply of Love
* Endless Supply of $$$
* Walk the world

CONNECTIONS

My Photo Journal
Wen Lin
Elinn's Blog
Elinn's Photo Journal
Xiao Fan
Nora
Max
Da Bao.
Xiao Cons
Shaune
Dee

CONNECTING


FAVOURITES

Westlife (U.K)
Westlife (China)
Westlife Forum
Jolin
Threadless


Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Yay! I can't believe TEP has officially ended for me. 6 months of free labour and some sour memories. I have never looked forward to TEP in the first place. Now that it has already ended... let's juz say I'm relieved. Through TEP only makes me realise that I simply can't do the office 9-6 job... I'll juz die of boredom and all the office related illness will be tagged onto me. I don't want that.
Anyways... went to celebrate Strawberry Land Majesty's birthday by watching Ice Age 2. It's hilarious... esp the acorn guy... he's just like an advertisement in the show really. But he is actually the hero of the show... so wadever.
I miss the hamster we gave to Fiona for her birthday... The Dutch lady... flown in from Holland. It's the most beautiful hamster ever. I specially chose the one with a black stripe down her back. So special. It nearly created a havoc in BPOPS. Committing suicide and running hyperly fast under the photo-copy machine. Wish I could have one too...



WIDTH="150"


too bad my mum freaked out when I hinted her I want to have one too... :(


JAC.jac

- 11:34 PM