so kiss me and smile for me
-I AM-

280187

An aQuarian . travelling sets me free . reading and writing are my passion . so is language . music and TV are my soul support . i dream... alot . but the beckon of reality holds me firm . i want to embark on a journey around the world . join me.

-I LOVE-


- Good Food
- Good Wine
- Good Music
- Good Books
- Good Dramas

-I WANT-

* more & more shoes!
* more & more clothes!
* more & more bags!
* Endless Supply of Food
* Endless Supply of Happiness
* Endless Supply of Love
* Endless Supply of $$$
* Walk the world

CONNECTIONS

My Photo Journal
Wen Lin
Elinn's Blog
Elinn's Photo Journal
Xiao Fan
Nora
Max
Da Bao.
Xiao Cons
Shaune
Dee

CONNECTING


FAVOURITES

Westlife (U.K)
Westlife (China)
Westlife Forum
Jolin
Threadless


Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Friday: Out with Elinn & Wen. That was the day that I finally realised that I am truly happy. I've truly let things go and taken things in my stride. Maybe tt's because I've truly open my heart to accept/talk abt certain things. So tt's why I have re-found my goals and am looking forward to the "big picture." It's true that I no longer want to go back to the past, even if it's to undo some sort of regret. What has happened has shaped up what I am today. And I don't want to change any of that.
Saturday: Went to catch "Over the Hedge" with an old friend. Was really nice of him to accompany me to change the wrong size shirt I had mistakenly bought on Friday. I'd really rate the movie a 2.5 stars instead of the 4 stars critics gave it. Nothing really funny, storyline is common. A teeny bit disappointed.
Today(Monday): Went to catch "The Da Vinci Code" with Anthony. This is the real nice movie. Although the talks abt the pagans, the knights of templar might bore some but I enjoyed every bit of the show. It was exactly like how it was told in the book. I'd really give this show a 4 stars instead of the 2 stars critics gave. Irony. haha...
WIDTH="150"
Wen and I were enjoying the Ice-cream. I simply <3 Elinn's shirt! =)
WIDTH="150"
You see... I was really bored.
WIDTH="150"
Ant & I went to Swensen's after the movie! We didn't take any pics of ourselves cos I looked too tired and he was sick... Next time buddy~ haha...

Alright... That's all folks.


JAC.jac

- 1:27 AM