so kiss me and smile for me
-I AM-

280187

An aQuarian . travelling sets me free . reading and writing are my passion . so is language . music and TV are my soul support . i dream... alot . but the beckon of reality holds me firm . i want to embark on a journey around the world . join me.

-I LOVE-


- Good Food
- Good Wine
- Good Music
- Good Books
- Good Dramas

-I WANT-

* more & more shoes!
* more & more clothes!
* more & more bags!
* Endless Supply of Food
* Endless Supply of Happiness
* Endless Supply of Love
* Endless Supply of $$$
* Walk the world

CONNECTIONS

My Photo Journal
Wen Lin
Elinn's Blog
Elinn's Photo Journal
Xiao Fan
Nora
Max
Da Bao.
Xiao Cons
Shaune
Dee

CONNECTING


FAVOURITES

Westlife (U.K)
Westlife (China)
Westlife Forum
Jolin
Threadless


Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Humans are such strange creatures...
We always want the best for ourselves, yet we forget about those who got what is left from us.
We always want to move ahead before others, yet we forget about those who were left behind by us.
We always want something to be better, yet we forget about how good the things presented to us are.
We always want... We always want... But how many times have we stop to take a look back?
We never do. We'll juz think that everything will be fine and even if it's not, we'll juz leave it be until it's too late.
I'm really being caught by my present. How many times have I wanted to do something, but am still bounded by things such as school, family, people, MONEY...

I'll look forward to the day I break loose. To do something for once that is for "me". Not for the sake of the future, the finances, family... blah... Utter randomness... Apologies.

Seafood platter anyone? =P


JAC.jac

- 8:24 PM