so kiss me and smile for me
-I AM-

280187

An aQuarian . travelling sets me free . reading and writing are my passion . so is language . music and TV are my soul support . i dream... alot . but the beckon of reality holds me firm . i want to embark on a journey around the world . join me.

-I LOVE-


- Good Food
- Good Wine
- Good Music
- Good Books
- Good Dramas

-I WANT-

* more & more shoes!
* more & more clothes!
* more & more bags!
* Endless Supply of Food
* Endless Supply of Happiness
* Endless Supply of Love
* Endless Supply of $$$
* Walk the world

CONNECTIONS

My Photo Journal
Wen Lin
Elinn's Blog
Elinn's Photo Journal
Xiao Fan
Nora
Max
Da Bao.
Xiao Cons
Shaune
Dee

CONNECTING


FAVOURITES

Westlife (U.K)
Westlife (China)
Westlife Forum
Jolin
Threadless


Sunday, June 25, 2006

Had a meet-up with FOO HUI SHER!
It has been such a long time since we went on a date... hahaha...

First we went to:
WIDTH="50"
Where I was quite surprised that Sher suggested to share a seafood platter. haha..

Our food came after:
- We chatted for quite some time
- Sher went to the ladies to comb her hair
- and we managed to get some shots... (It was a long wait, I was starving)

WIDTH="200"
(:

WIDTH="200"
Ah... Glorious food! Such a mouth-watering pan of food! Look at those prawns... Yummy!

WIDTH="200"
... and it was gone in an hour's time!

Next up is movie time... We're watching R.V. The movie I've been reluctant to watch cos of it's title name. Thought it sounded like some cheapo movie... haha... But anyways... I went with it.

WIDTH="200"

And it was quite nice I muz say! The dad's a lil' crazy... maybe too crazy. The things he does will have u questioning like "izzit worth the trouble & danger?"
(Elinn, you've found a fren... the lil' kid in there has sleeping disorders when he's like only 5... hahaha)
Rating: ***.5/5 (Not bad lar... can watch if you feel free... haha)

*For those who still thinks that Sher is under a strict diet of no food (which is pretty amazing how she survives in u guys' mind, yes, she did eat... the same amt as me too! I was pretty amazed myself. (There, I've disclaimed it for u sher... ;) haha!)


JAC.jac

- 12:33 AM