so kiss me and smile for me
-I AM-

280187

An aQuarian . travelling sets me free . reading and writing are my passion . so is language . music and TV are my soul support . i dream... alot . but the beckon of reality holds me firm . i want to embark on a journey around the world . join me.

-I LOVE-


- Good Food
- Good Wine
- Good Music
- Good Books
- Good Dramas

-I WANT-

* more & more shoes!
* more & more clothes!
* more & more bags!
* Endless Supply of Food
* Endless Supply of Happiness
* Endless Supply of Love
* Endless Supply of $$$
* Walk the world

CONNECTIONS

My Photo Journal
Wen Lin
Elinn's Blog
Elinn's Photo Journal
Xiao Fan
Nora
Max
Da Bao.
Xiao Cons
Shaune
Dee

CONNECTING


FAVOURITES

Westlife (U.K)
Westlife (China)
Westlife Forum
Jolin
Threadless


Friday, June 09, 2006

It's ironical how sometimes you can be so familiar with someone for one moment and before you know it, you are strangers with them again.
There's this guy in the lecture hall which uses the same scent as you. It was so strong that it's suffocating me right there. I juz wish that he would stop sitting in front of me.
I didn't miss anything you take away from me. I didn't miss anything you gave me. It's juz that I don't want to have anymore reminders of you in my life.

"When you drop a glass or a plate to the ground it makes a loud crashing sound. When a window shatters, a table leg breaks, or when a picture falls off the wall, it makes a noise.
But as for your heart, when that breaks, it's completely silent.
You would think it's so important it would make the loudest noise in the whole world, or even have some sort of ceremonious sound like the gong or cymbal or the ringing of a bell. But it's silent and you almost wish there was a noise to distract you from the pain."

-Cecelia Ahern, if you could see me now-
*marvellous book, absolute worth reading.


JAC.jac

- 12:13 AM