so kiss me and smile for me
-I AM-

280187

An aQuarian . travelling sets me free . reading and writing are my passion . so is language . music and TV are my soul support . i dream... alot . but the beckon of reality holds me firm . i want to embark on a journey around the world . join me.

-I LOVE-


- Good Food
- Good Wine
- Good Music
- Good Books
- Good Dramas

-I WANT-

* more & more shoes!
* more & more clothes!
* more & more bags!
* Endless Supply of Food
* Endless Supply of Happiness
* Endless Supply of Love
* Endless Supply of $$$
* Walk the world

CONNECTIONS

My Photo Journal
Wen Lin
Elinn's Blog
Elinn's Photo Journal
Xiao Fan
Nora
Max
Da Bao.
Xiao Cons
Shaune
Dee

CONNECTING


FAVOURITES

Westlife (U.K)
Westlife (China)
Westlife Forum
Jolin
Threadless


Saturday, July 22, 2006

Friday Night out with my girls... FINALLY! Elinn has been absent from the scene for eons of years. As usual, it was shoppin' ard, having dinner and our long, long talks.

I muz say that I am once again, amazed by myself. I've bought my 2nd pair of foot-wear in the month. I'm juz addicted to buying shoes.

We had a wonderful dinner of Pizza @ Pizza Hut before heading to buy Elinn's rainbow band.

WIDTH="50"
Juz in case, I'd like to disclaim myself for all the right reason. I'm wearing it cos I find it pretty. Just that. (:

We went off to TCC to continue...
WIDTH="150"
The bunch of waiters are really amused by us.

WIDTH="150"
she juz wants to appear in EVERY pic...

WIDTH="150"
our beef-something... "dessert-of-the-day."

WIDTH="150"
Elinn in Wen's cap. The next time she'll bring in something constructive to our pics. I'm sure.

WIDTH="150"
Dis-pleasure? haha..

WIDTH="150"
my turn.

WIDTH="150"
cheers to NEVER-ENDING friday nights and the great friendship.

Anything could really happen between the 3 of us. I love the 2 of them much. <3
WIDTH="150"

*We could REALLY be more than juz amazing*


JAC.jac

- 3:26 PM