so kiss me and smile for me
-I AM-

280187

An aQuarian . travelling sets me free . reading and writing are my passion . so is language . music and TV are my soul support . i dream... alot . but the beckon of reality holds me firm . i want to embark on a journey around the world . join me.

-I LOVE-


- Good Food
- Good Wine
- Good Music
- Good Books
- Good Dramas

-I WANT-

* more & more shoes!
* more & more clothes!
* more & more bags!
* Endless Supply of Food
* Endless Supply of Happiness
* Endless Supply of Love
* Endless Supply of $$$
* Walk the world

CONNECTIONS

My Photo Journal
Wen Lin
Elinn's Blog
Elinn's Photo Journal
Xiao Fan
Nora
Max
Da Bao.
Xiao Cons
Shaune
Dee

CONNECTING


FAVOURITES

Westlife (U.K)
Westlife (China)
Westlife Forum
Jolin
Threadless


Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm really tired after a whole morning of running about. I shall slack for max. an hour before getting back to AMR. *Sobs
Yesterday's Chocz's Chocolate Buffet with my girls are fantabulously marvellous... and sinful. I've stumbled across the digi cam i wanna buy. Any sponsors?

Shall do this to pass some time...

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

1) I am really paranoid even if I don't show it in my actions.
2) I can't sleep without a bolster and a blanket - no matter how hot the weather is.
3) I hate getting my feet wet. I can't walk ard with wet shoes. NO.
4) I can cry over the smallest thing on TV when I'm at home. But I just won't cry in the cinema no matter how touching the scene is.
5) I am attracted to guys wearing any of the Hugo Boss scents.
6) I am really annoyed when I find ANY traces of bean sprouts/peas in my food.
7) I really don't notice people ard me when I'm walking, only objects.

7 THINGS THAT SCARES ME
1) Westlife withdrawing from the music scene. It will really scare the shit out of me. I am used to the 7 years of having Westlife in my life, so boys, PLS don't quit.
2) My own imagination. I can make a mountain out of a molehill.
3) The speed of how things changes.
4) Lizards
5) Frogs
6) Crockcoaches that suddenly appear.
7) My MP3 running low on battery when I'm in the middle of the journey to my sch.

7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT
1) 127 Days - Vaness & Kangta
2) My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
3) I don't need a man - Pussycat Dolls
4) Are You Happy Now - Michelle Branch
5) Can't Lose What You Never Had - Westlife
6) Wu Niang - Jolin
7) Ma De Li Bu Si Yi - Jolin

7 THINGS I ADORE
1) Westlife
2) Hugo Boss Scent
3) Friends
4) The colour: Orange & Purple
5) Strawberries coated with chocolate
6) My Bed
7) The pillow I got from Ikea with Elinn. I take it everywhere with me when I'm at home... haha..

SEVEN THINGS I SAY MOST
1) I know
2) Talk to my hand. (I mean it as a joke most of the time seriously. haha)
3) No
4) I'm hungry
5) Damn
6) Oops
7) Cool!


JAC.jac

- 2:29 PM