so kiss me and smile for me
-I AM-

280187

An aQuarian . travelling sets me free . reading and writing are my passion . so is language . music and TV are my soul support . i dream... alot . but the beckon of reality holds me firm . i want to embark on a journey around the world . join me.

-I LOVE-


- Good Food
- Good Wine
- Good Music
- Good Books
- Good Dramas

-I WANT-

* more & more shoes!
* more & more clothes!
* more & more bags!
* Endless Supply of Food
* Endless Supply of Happiness
* Endless Supply of Love
* Endless Supply of $$$
* Walk the world

CONNECTIONS

My Photo Journal
Wen Lin
Elinn's Blog
Elinn's Photo Journal
Xiao Fan
Nora
Max
Da Bao.
Xiao Cons
Shaune
Dee

CONNECTING


FAVOURITES

Westlife (U.K)
Westlife (China)
Westlife Forum
Jolin
Threadless


Saturday, July 08, 2006

Shopping spree SPREE spree today!

It's a rather eventful day today I muz say though the day started off a little wrong.

I woke up at 8.45am and I'm on the bus by 9.05am... (fully clean and showered!) I muz really applaud myself for my amazing speed and tt I still have the St. John's spirit in me... Ok... enough crap... (too excited)

Then then... I met Wen in town for our much long-awaited shopping spree which has been postponed and postponed for years... We bought loadsa stuff!
Altogether we bought:
- My WONDERFULLY amazing wedges (the kind tt I've been looking for for ages!) I love it so!
- Wen's very very nice killer heels
- Ambercombie and Fitch jacket (at an amazing cut-throat price)
- Wen's wonderfully big bag (also at an amazingly cheap price)
- Wen's nice cap!
- Jacket (also the kind i've been looking for ages)
- A 3/4 pants (which comes with 2 belts!)

*AND THEN THE LIFE-CHANGING, BREATH-TAKING MOMENT CAME!*
I got the bestest phone call in my life. The greatest news ever. But I shall not type it out in case I jinx it. I shall wait until solid prove is in my hands before i shall this amazing piece of news.

So ya... anyways...
WIDTH="150"
My amazingly nice wedges! Vintage!

WIDTH="150"
Tired after a whole day of shopping... - Bearers of amazingly good news.

I think I blabbered too much... Cos I seriously can't contain my excitement. V


JAC.jac

- 1:11 AM