so kiss me and smile for me
-I AM-

280187

An aQuarian . travelling sets me free . reading and writing are my passion . so is language . music and TV are my soul support . i dream... alot . but the beckon of reality holds me firm . i want to embark on a journey around the world . join me.

-I LOVE-


- Good Food
- Good Wine
- Good Music
- Good Books
- Good Dramas

-I WANT-

* more & more shoes!
* more & more clothes!
* more & more bags!
* Endless Supply of Food
* Endless Supply of Happiness
* Endless Supply of Love
* Endless Supply of $$$
* Walk the world

CONNECTIONS

My Photo Journal
Wen Lin
Elinn's Blog
Elinn's Photo Journal
Xiao Fan
Nora
Max
Da Bao.
Xiao Cons
Shaune
Dee

CONNECTING


FAVOURITES

Westlife (U.K)
Westlife (China)
Westlife Forum
Jolin
Threadless


Sunday, July 02, 2006

Went out with Lala yesterday. Long time since I last saw her too.
We went to Bugis to hunt for her gift. Ended up I bought more stuff than her.. Haha... I bought 2 tops, a pair of earrings and a bracelet... (:

Next we went to Chomp Chomp to have our dinner. I was very determined to try out the ice-cream in Ice Cube but we ended up too full and can only stare apologetically at the menu.
We finished off:
1 stingray
1 bowl of noodles
1 plate of bee hoon
1 plate of "wu xiang"
1 large glass of sugarcane
3 otahs

We were so full that we took a long long stroll around the whole Serangoon Gardens. Wonderful night. (:

WIDTH="150"
Lala and Me

WIDTH="150"
Us again.

The night would be happy and perfect. Except it ended up in tears when I went over to my cousin's house to watch the losing England match. What a waste.


JAC.jac

- 11:24 PM