so kiss me and smile for me
-I AM-

280187

An aQuarian . travelling sets me free . reading and writing are my passion . so is language . music and TV are my soul support . i dream... alot . but the beckon of reality holds me firm . i want to embark on a journey around the world . join me.

-I LOVE-


- Good Food
- Good Wine
- Good Music
- Good Books
- Good Dramas

-I WANT-

* more & more shoes!
* more & more clothes!
* more & more bags!
* Endless Supply of Food
* Endless Supply of Happiness
* Endless Supply of Love
* Endless Supply of $$$
* Walk the world

CONNECTIONS

My Photo Journal
Wen Lin
Elinn's Blog
Elinn's Photo Journal
Xiao Fan
Nora
Max
Da Bao.
Xiao Cons
Shaune
Dee

CONNECTING


FAVOURITES

Westlife (U.K)
Westlife (China)
Westlife Forum
Jolin
Threadless


Thursday, August 03, 2006

i'm so drained. The word "project" frightens me so. Though everything is almost done, there're still a few out there which I really couldn't be bothered no more. I've like taken one whole day to do the RSM proj when I could rush out IB, Effective Writing and Personal Selling on one Monday evening. Efficiency is defo sliding.
But it's ok! The break is coming soon! Friday Kbox with Wenwen and Sat, Tammy better remember she has a date with me. Hah.

Have always love this song as a chill out song by S Club 7-

You're working to hard
too many hours on the job
and you know it must get better than this
you're killing yourself
and missing your love
it's been weeks since you've been out with your friends

[Chorus]
We all need a change once in a while
the time to make a change is right now

This is for the good times, good times
this is to the good life
This is for the good times, good times
this is to the good life
take it easy baby, heres to good times []

The pressures on
boss is breathing down your neck
but the only thing you see's that vacation pamphlet on your desk
you fantasise
the day you leave it all behind
to spend the best days of your life lying in the sun





36 MORE DAYS DARLINGS!


JAC.jac

- 12:25 AM