so kiss me and smile for me
-I AM-

280187

An aQuarian . travelling sets me free . reading and writing are my passion . so is language . music and TV are my soul support . i dream... alot . but the beckon of reality holds me firm . i want to embark on a journey around the world . join me.

-I LOVE-


- Good Food
- Good Wine
- Good Music
- Good Books
- Good Dramas

-I WANT-

* more & more shoes!
* more & more clothes!
* more & more bags!
* Endless Supply of Food
* Endless Supply of Happiness
* Endless Supply of Love
* Endless Supply of $$$
* Walk the world

CONNECTIONS

My Photo Journal
Wen Lin
Elinn's Blog
Elinn's Photo Journal
Xiao Fan
Nora
Max
Da Bao.
Xiao Cons
Shaune
Dee

CONNECTING


FAVOURITES

Westlife (U.K)
Westlife (China)
Westlife Forum
Jolin
Threadless


Tuesday, October 31, 2006

& zoom! left 9 more days to IPP! guess i'll miss the bimbotic work when it all ends, after all, it's good to have no worries and responsibilities on mind.. (:

not really sure why i do a post tonight since my head is floatting and i'm just back from a dialouge session with the MP. Cool eh? Population issues... me heart nearly sanked when the MP hints that he wants to repeat his age old story of Qin Shi Huang and why his territory is the most successful. I talked to heaps loads of professors and Grassroots leaders but as I converse with them, my eyes weren't really focused on them cos my mind was spinning. But oh well, all that is required of me is a polite smile and 'ahhh... yes...' *smile again* occassionally.

I was so delighted that my boss "insist" that i cab home again though I was like... "ah.. still early lah.. i can take bus..." and when she finally said in tt firmer tone, "u better show me the receipt tml", then i was "hao ba... since u insist." LOL.. ok! i know i'm a pretender! hahaha.. but have to act a bit wad! hahah

I think I've seriously messed up my body clock... I'm supposed to be sick and sleeping.. but my eyes just refuse to shut.. it probably won't until ard 2am. Sighs.

And have i expected too much from people/myself for tt matter. I insist on being the friend who is awlays there.. but when i need to talk to tt person, never there. aye.. wadever. (right, what makes u think i care anyways? hahaha)

hui sher foo! we shld organise something soon! tt time i sms kodi.. she wanted us to meet for a meal and she wants to see the army boys without much of their hair.. LOL. still the sacarstic teacher. find one day!
i suddenly miss the days when we would go: serangoon mac, the void deck besides uncle's ice-cream van, lala's void deck, J8, far east & where-ever else! how did we find so many things to talk abt then?! i miss u & the good ol' days so! *sobs

WIDTH="250"
i can juz drool to my death looking at the 4 of them. Kian.. omg.. Kian. Hahaha..

ok, my post is irrelevant and very very much random, but it'll keep bored ppl entertained for abt 5 mins. I think i shld really go rest my poor body and spinning head. Cheerios.


JAC.jac

- 10:52 PM