Every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Every now and then I always seem to realize that I have lived in a regret. It's true that you can't take back what you've said or done and it's really ok for me. Until a sudden 'bang' comes and memories take you back to relish that moment you want to put it to the back of your mind.
Even though I've not regretted the decision I've made then, still...
I'm sorry for my coward-ness. I'm sorry that we see each other now and pretend that we haven't saw each other at all. If it's one of those days, a polite smile will be exchanged. I miss the days where we use to talk and go home together. Just to let you know, you're still one of the nicest person I've ever met. Even though that day had seem to fade away, you're still the only person I have ever felt remorse towards. Sorry dude.
Oh my. Why have I become so emo all of a sudden! Must be stupid Westlife and their 'Total Eclipse of The Heart."
it's like the only song i've been listening to today. :(
on a side note: i hope Westlife will STOP making their themed album. yes, i still love you guys, but pls.. can i have something more original cos i happen to like original stuff..
On a happier note, I've gone pigging out with Elinn again today! Sushi Buffet at Yuki Yaki! Even though it's not bad.. I don't think I'll ever go back in the short term again.. haha.. I think Marina's steamboat soup base is still nicer.
and Elinn is officially not normal. she's wearing size 34 jeans from Zara and it's still drooping. why izzit so unfair? :(
her playtapus-do is the highlight of my day. she sometimes really can crack me up and piss me off totally (with the finger poking thing, but i've come up with a way to deal with her)! ok lah, i still love you.. hahaha..
Pics!

Cheesy kids.

I love em' suspenders!

Elinn playtapus-do! (note feet)

Ice-Kachang at Makan Sutra! (even though i prefer my house's downstairs de kopi-tiam one!)
That's all for today folks! Goodnight! (: