so kiss me and smile for me
-I AM-

280187

An aQuarian . travelling sets me free . reading and writing are my passion . so is language . music and TV are my soul support . i dream... alot . but the beckon of reality holds me firm . i want to embark on a journey around the world . join me.

-I LOVE-


- Good Food
- Good Wine
- Good Music
- Good Books
- Good Dramas

-I WANT-

* more & more shoes!
* more & more clothes!
* more & more bags!
* Endless Supply of Food
* Endless Supply of Happiness
* Endless Supply of Love
* Endless Supply of $$$
* Walk the world

CONNECTIONS

My Photo Journal
Wen Lin
Elinn's Blog
Elinn's Photo Journal
Xiao Fan
Nora
Max
Da Bao.
Xiao Cons
Shaune
Dee

CONNECTING


FAVOURITES

Westlife (U.K)
Westlife (China)
Westlife Forum
Jolin
Threadless


Tuesday, April 10, 2007

i'm feeling very dead now. my whole body feels so heavy.

the "BIG MOMENT" has finally came. expectations have finally come crashing down on me.

no, i don't expect him to spoonfeed me. but how was i to know when he didn't even teach me how to use the spoon? i was juz thrown folders after folders of information and was expected to find out from there.

to think that i even follow his template to get it done. in the end, it was all wrong, wrong, wrong. I wasn't specific enough, I didn't make it idiot-proof enough, I didn't, I didn't.

& the tone he is using, is just like he has repeated 10 thousand times and I still hasn't got it into my brains. In fact, it was only the FIRST time I pass it to him and the FIRST freaking time I did a proposal in my ENTIRE 20 YEARS OF LIFE. I wasn't taught to prepare an event proposal, much less born to know how to do it.

How was I to know, you never told me.

maybe i'm really too stupid. i don't understand it too.

& the worse part of it all is not his constant naggings and sacarstic tone. it's the part where he says "i really expected a lot more out of u."

yes, it's the part where i know that i've failed to meet his expectations that fell me apart.


JAC.jac

- 6:27 PM