so kiss me and smile for me
-I AM-

280187

An aQuarian . travelling sets me free . reading and writing are my passion . so is language . music and TV are my soul support . i dream... alot . but the beckon of reality holds me firm . i want to embark on a journey around the world . join me.

-I LOVE-


- Good Food
- Good Wine
- Good Music
- Good Books
- Good Dramas

-I WANT-

* more & more shoes!
* more & more clothes!
* more & more bags!
* Endless Supply of Food
* Endless Supply of Happiness
* Endless Supply of Love
* Endless Supply of $$$
* Walk the world

CONNECTIONS

My Photo Journal
Wen Lin
Elinn's Blog
Elinn's Photo Journal
Xiao Fan
Nora
Max
Da Bao.
Xiao Cons
Shaune
Dee

CONNECTING


FAVOURITES

Westlife (U.K)
Westlife (China)
Westlife Forum
Jolin
Threadless


Sunday, May 13, 2007



When will this end?
It goes on and on
Over and over and over again
Keeps spinning around
I know that it won't stop
'Til I step down from this for good

This is a sick cycle, yeah
Sick cycle carousel
This is a sick cycle, yeah

I never thought I'd end up here
Never thought I'd be standing where I am
I guess I kind of thought that it would be easier than this
I guess I was wrong, now, one more time...


it has become a cycle for me now. i know the real reason behind my "downess" for the past few days. yet, i can't tell it to anybody. it shall remain as a secret to be burried deep within myself.

it has become a cycle for me now. & each cycle is getting shorter and shorter. with each cycle, emotions are devoided faster and faster. the timeline taken to heal for each cycle is getting speedier and speedier.

it has become a cycle for me now. and i'm getting sick of this cycle. it's a trap; a trap where u know you'll die from stepping in, yet your curiousity and hope for a miracle is so strong u can't help but step in. it's a cycle i can't stop myself from getting involved in. when will it ever stop? when can i ever allow myself to quit getting sucked into the cycle all over again?


JAC.jac

- 1:39 PM