so kiss me and smile for me
-I AM-

280187

An aQuarian . travelling sets me free . reading and writing are my passion . so is language . music and TV are my soul support . i dream... alot . but the beckon of reality holds me firm . i want to embark on a journey around the world . join me.

-I LOVE-


- Good Food
- Good Wine
- Good Music
- Good Books
- Good Dramas

-I WANT-

* more & more shoes!
* more & more clothes!
* more & more bags!
* Endless Supply of Food
* Endless Supply of Happiness
* Endless Supply of Love
* Endless Supply of $$$
* Walk the world

CONNECTIONS

My Photo Journal
Wen Lin
Elinn's Blog
Elinn's Photo Journal
Xiao Fan
Nora
Max
Da Bao.
Xiao Cons
Shaune
Dee

CONNECTING


FAVOURITES

Westlife (U.K)
Westlife (China)
Westlife Forum
Jolin
Threadless


Saturday, February 16, 2008

Work is getting pretty boring - all i can look forward to is FHA in April and VinExpo in May.

Although it's only coming on March.. I can already see the end of the year coming probably cause I've gotten most of the months in my year planned out.

My 2nd chance has finally arrived - I've done what I'm supposed to do to grab hold of this chance. I'll leave the rest up to fate... but nothing is going to stop me this time around.. DIE I also will go if I really get this second chance.

On another note - MY GIAM CAI MIA!!! Just when I'm about to enrol.. the degree program I'm aiming for is being taken off.. GIAM CAI MIA AH!!! I'll still stick with the English degree but prolly with Business as my minor.. SIGH.........

At the rate I'm spending my money... no wonder I need to work doubly-extraly hard.. but still.. being able to buy what you want to buy without too much of a thought is really seductive... but i only enjoy such high-life once in a while.. i'm glad though that due to my work nature, I can get exposure to certain high-life stuff for FREE! :D

On another topic - I realised what I want for my life is getting clearer.. I guess I'm in a really awkward situation where I know too much for my age.. yet not enough to be woman.. But I'm not complaining for time to pass faster! Just feel.. a bit caught in the middle most of the time.. Sigh.

I think I should leave everything to fate.. But I already promised myself I shouldn't be so passive.. especially when it's been soooooo long since I have such right feelings for someone.. AHHHH! But I have no confidence... still. How?

My conclusion is.. I really should stick with go with the flow.. if not i'll seem too aggressive.. wait ppl scared.. hahaha.. like wad i've told wen.. Hi.. Wanna go HK together? LOL.


JAC.jac

- 10:08 PM