so kiss me and smile for me
-I AM-

280187

An aQuarian . travelling sets me free . reading and writing are my passion . so is language . music and TV are my soul support . i dream... alot . but the beckon of reality holds me firm . i want to embark on a journey around the world . join me.

-I LOVE-


- Good Food
- Good Wine
- Good Music
- Good Books
- Good Dramas

-I WANT-

* more & more shoes!
* more & more clothes!
* more & more bags!
* Endless Supply of Food
* Endless Supply of Happiness
* Endless Supply of Love
* Endless Supply of $$$
* Walk the world

CONNECTIONS

My Photo Journal
Wen Lin
Elinn's Blog
Elinn's Photo Journal
Xiao Fan
Nora
Max
Da Bao.
Xiao Cons
Shaune
Dee

CONNECTING


FAVOURITES

Westlife (U.K)
Westlife (China)
Westlife Forum
Jolin
Threadless


Monday, August 17, 2009

I think I'm having issues.

I hate explaining myself when I'm fustrated. I think I'm impatient? It's like I want to get something done or resolve something.. and I expect to explain it as short as possible and expect the other party to understand. I'll be damn irritated when the other party dunno what I'm talking about.

i dunno why? i think i need management classes.. but manage what? what's it call? temper?

urgh.. i dunno.. when i'm in a rush to do or get something done.. i can't find the patience to repeat myself.. and sometimes.. i simply refuse to repeat even though i know i sound vague. why??

anyway.. i was waiting for charles to fetch me after school and i was browsing through the courses shelf. And i saw a new course - Degree in Chinese.

and it took me by a sudden interest. so i picked it up and flipped through the courses (which were all written in Chinese). and i thought maybe i could do that. what with my mum always asking me to major in my Chinese since I got an A in O levels (donkey years ago).

But as I looked through the courses (chinese literature, confucious teachings, post and pre war literature in Singapore and Malaysia, what dynasty literature..) i wonder if i can do it at all. maybe during all the classes i'll be busy keying in words into the dictionary.. trying to even find out meaning of words in the whole text. cos an O levels A seriously means nothing.. and the fact that i'm lazy to read chinese texts though i am able to read it. i'm juz slow at it.. so i put it off altogether.

anyway.. that's something i think i may be interested in.. perhaps a few years later? suddenly the thought of having a lot of knowledge in a lot of fields seem cool. i'm influenced by my technology lecturer.. pretty woman who got her doctorate at 28??


JAC.jac

- 11:45 PM