so kiss me and smile for me
-I AM-

280187

An aQuarian . travelling sets me free . reading and writing are my passion . so is language . music and TV are my soul support . i dream... alot . but the beckon of reality holds me firm . i want to embark on a journey around the world . join me.

-I LOVE-


- Good Food
- Good Wine
- Good Music
- Good Books
- Good Dramas

-I WANT-

* more & more shoes!
* more & more clothes!
* more & more bags!
* Endless Supply of Food
* Endless Supply of Happiness
* Endless Supply of Love
* Endless Supply of $$$
* Walk the world

CONNECTIONS

My Photo Journal
Wen Lin
Elinn's Blog
Elinn's Photo Journal
Xiao Fan
Nora
Max
Da Bao.
Xiao Cons
Shaune
Dee

CONNECTING


FAVOURITES

Westlife (U.K)
Westlife (China)
Westlife Forum
Jolin
Threadless


Friday, October 30, 2009

FINALLY SUBMITTED THE TWO FINAL COURSE PROJECTS!!!

I couldn't believe myself when I uploaded it onto the web. Part of me marvel at my braveness of submitting something 'like shit' which I felt could be done better if I have more time. Honestly, one month to complete 2 huge projects with small projects due in the middle of it all is insufficient. I know I did procrastinate here and there along the way.. but...

I think my boss is highly unhappy with me for doing my homework during working hours. But I can't allow myself to sit there with pretty much nothing to do and resist not doing my projects when they're due soon. Anyway... pregnant mother is coming back from leave soon and I shall take my leave.

Look forward to not working anymore next year! Look forward to Thailand trip in Feb! Look forward to shopping and shopping till I drop for New Year clothes! Looking forward to take the plane three time in Jan and Feb! Looking forward to take the plane all on my own for the first time.. LOL.

BUT NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO TURN 23! TOO FAST!


JAC.jac

- 12:23 AM